What can we do for you?
In today’s world, extensive expertise, ranging from business processes and information technology to the set-up of organisational constructs including resource and staffing estimates, is becoming ever more significant during the selection of a management consultancy.
We primarily provide our clients with support and advice in the fields of process, project and interim management (including the field of IT business) and in the general PMO business. Increasingly, we are asked to perform temporary duties relating to programme and risk management. We have been an active market participant since 1990 and have created an extensive network of consultancy resources, which we employ successfully to counterbalance any unplanned fluctuations as regards your project concerning expenditure and subject matter.
The attainment of a sustainable increase in our clients' productivity via risk minimisation and in-house "friction losses" is firmly at the centre of our endeavours.
With our extensive experience, we can assist your company in the following key areas:
- the establishment and analysis of corporate objectives within the relevant market segment
- the identification / analysis of business processes and their degrees of efficacy during the attainment of company objectives, weakness analysis, optimisation of processes and sequences – often in preparation for the introduction of CRM systems
- the analysis of organisational structures and IT environment as elements to support corporate procedures, creation of corresponding concepts in the event of change / adjustment requirements
- the implementation of the changes resulting from the analyses in the company, including team coaching and personnel consulting
The abovementioned approach can naturally be downsized to a consideration of individual circumstances within a company. Please see our reference list for industry-specific professional skills.
Risk, programme and (multi-level) project management
- Programme / risk management in multi-level project environments (non-finance)
- Risk analysis and KRI identification
- Project definition, management, monitoring, results tracking
- Organisation / provision of PMO services
- Interim management
Business process management
- Business process analysis and KPI identification
- Business process optimisation, business re-engineering
- Identification / development of process ownerships
- Implementation of process ownerships in management structures and process organisation
Staff Coaching & Development
- Implementation of target-oriented management structures and behavioural patterns
- Development of cooperative process awareness
- Team coaching, conflict management
References / clients
- Airbus Industries
- A380 Program: Program-/Projectmanagement (German Workshare) FTI, Structural Tests (EF, ES)
- A400M Program: Industrial Management A400M Fatigue Test
- Deutsche Bahn AG Rail Freight Car Procurement: Program-/Riskmanagement
- International Railway Systems SA (Switzerland)
- MEVA S.A. DROBETA TURNU SEVERIN (Romania)
- Astra Vagoane Arad S.A. (Romania)
- S.C. "ROMVAG" S.A. CARACAL (Romania)
- SEVERNAV S.A. (Romania)
- MGL Metro Group Logistics Düsseldorf
- F. Hoffmann La Roche AG Basel (Switzerland)
- Rank Xerox GmbH Düsseldorf/Neuss
- Stadtwerke Güstrow GmbH
- Fernwasserversorgung Elbaue - Ostharz GmbH
- Stadtverwaltung Wittenberg
- Deutsche Leasing AG Bad Homburg
- SpreeGas GmbH Cottbus
- Stadtwerke Wittenberg GmbH
- LVW AG Hamburg
- Telenorma AG Frankfurt am Main (heute Avaya / Tenovis GmbH)
- Tangent GmbH Hamburg
- ---> Further references on request
Contact / legal notice
bernert management consultancy
Sven Bernert, graduate engineer and management consultant
Value added tax identification number in accordance with § 27 a of the Value Added Tax Act: DE178586079
© bernert unternehmensberatung owns the copyright for all texts and data included on this website, and © PhotoCase.com own all image copyrights.
Partners / friends
- Stefan Bihl, web design
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files stored on your computer which enable an analysis of your website use. The information generated via the cookies regarding your use of this website (including your IP address) is transferred to a Google server in the USA, where it is stored. Google uses this information in order to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities for website operators and to provide other services linked to website and internet use. Google may also pass on this information to third parties in the event that this is required by law, or if that third parties process this data on Google's behalf. In no event will Google link your IP address with other Google data.
You can prevent the installation of cookies by altering your browser software settings. However, we would like to inform you that this may result in limited access to this website and the inability to use all its functions.
By using this website, you confirm that you agree to Google processing the data registered about you in the abovementioned manner for the purposes described above.